Product Spotlight: Lutron RadioRA 2
I’m a big fan of Lutron, and their RadioRA 2 system. The RadioRA 2 is a wireless total home control system that works lights, shades and temperature. It’s a scalable system, so you can apply it to just one room, or to the whole house. It’s also built to play nice with a whole host of remotes and systems so that you can control everything with the tools that you’re most comfortable with. If you’re looking for a comprehensive and elegant home automation solution, Lutron’s RadioRA 2 is an excellent choice.
Let’s take a deeper look at the RA 2 and what it offers homeowners:
- Total home control: Adjust lights inside and outside your home, control shading, and set the temperature. Maximize comfort and save energy at the same time.
- Plug-in appliance module: Lots of devices draw energy even when they’re not in use. Plug them into the appliance module, and it will completely shut off the power and ensure those devices aren’t wasting energy.
- Wireless temperature sensors: Ensure the perfect temperature in each room, and boost energy efficiency.
- Occupancy/vacancy sensors: These sensors automatically turn off lights when a room is empty. Another great energy saving feature.
- Open integration: The RadioRA 2 works with a long list of manufacturers, including some security panels, for seamless integration with the most popular remotes and automation systems.
- Lutron Connect App: The Connect App allows you to control your home systems remotely, from your phone, laptop, tablet or even your Apple Watch.
- Voice Control: The RadioRA 2 integrates with Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Amazon to enable voice control.
- Audio Control: You can also control any Sonos system through the RadioRA 2 keypads, Lutron Connect app or Pico remote for audio. This integration also allows you to add audio into programmed scenes so that lights, shades, temperature and music are set to your liking.
Want to learn more about the Lutron RadioRA 2? Give me a shout.